After years of time and energy invested in developing their craft, emerging professionals are eager to put their tools to use to create meaningful work—yet they often enter the field without the real-world experience they need to build authentic and rewarding careers.
Complement Their Training with the ActorIndex Student Membership
Designed for actors in the final year of a training program, the ActorIndex School Partnership supplements your students’ artistic exploration with professional strategies to prepare them for the unique career path that lies ahead.
ActorIndex is a bridge to post-graduation life, built on two core tenets: Knowledge of Self and Knowledge of Community. Through tools, resources, and one-on-one support we empower the actor with information about their career options without interfering with the development of their craft.
Each Student Receives:
- “Crafting Your Career” Video Series – real talk about building an authentic and fulfilling career with Casting Director and ActorIndex co-Founder Stephanie Yankwitt.
- Filming Session on a Professional Soundstage – with a full production crew, hair & makeup, and actor coaching.
- Material Consultation – one-on-one guidance to help students showcase their talent in professional video clips.
- A Professional Actor Website – designed to let young actors present themselves like seasoned pros.
- 6 Months of ActorIndex Core* – including exclusive content and opportunities, audition journal tool, and career resources.
*Full access to Core member benefits, active upon graduation.
ActorIndex was by far the best decision I made for my early career before I graduated. It set me up for success in terms of getting my name out to casting directors, providing examples of my work to the artistic community, and submitting for auditions in a highly professional way. If you find yourself about to graduate and needing to build a website that meets the demands of today’s industry, ActorIndex provides services that can’t be beat, all the necessary material to showcase your talent in an attractive, professional way, and a fun, safe environment in which to do your best work!
- Julia Lennon
Graduate, Stella Adler Studio of Acting
For pricing and more information about how our School Partnership can be adapted for your program, ActorIndex Co-Founder Stephanie Yankwitt at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (646) 653-4063 x 1403.