Create Your Personal Industry Road Map
Looking for individualized, one-on-one support? Whether you’re just starting out as an actor or want to take a new direction in your already thriving career, ActorIndex members at any level can schedule a Career Consultation with one of our experienced industry experts!
Our team’s insight and valuable pool of resources are available in the form of a 45-minute Career Consultation. Side by side with the actor, Casting Directors Stephanie Yankwitt and Margaret Dunn (TBD Casting) will:
- Review your current headshot and résumé, as well as website and current footage/reel (if available);
- Guide you through the process of identifying your most intuitive and rewarding career path based on your individual goals;
- Facilitate the creation of immediately actionable next steps toward achieving short-term goals;
- Pinpoint specific industry figures, studios, and organizations that will best align with your career path;
- Provide character explorations and sides through work with our in-house Type & Materials Coordinator.
Consultations are priced at $99 per 45-minute session and are currently available for purchase to ActorIndex Core and Core Plus members. All-Access members receive one consultation per year as part of their benefits (see below), but may book extra sessions at the à la carte rate.
Exclusive Benefits for All-Access Members
Members at the All-Access level are invited to schedule a 45-minute career consultation with Stephanie Yankwitt and/or Margaret Dunn of TBD Casting. Continuing All-Access members also receive a yearly Check-In Consultation with the ActorIndex team in conjunction with their membership renewal.
We’re dedicated to seeing you through your goals, and to supporting you in creating new milestones as you progress along your career path.
A member of the ActorIndex team will contact you via email upon registration or membership renewal to arrange your complimentary consultation.
Meet Stephanie and Margaret
Casting Director, Producer
Stephanie Yankwitt co-founded ActorIndex alongside Broadway, TV, and film producer Hunter Arnold. She is also a Producer, Casting Director, and co-founder of TBD Casting. Stephanie served on the faculty of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. Read More
Casting Director, Producer
Margaret Dunn is an accomplished Casting Director and Creative Producer . She began her casting career at Telsey + Company, where she helped cast everything from Broadway musicals (Hairspray, Never Gonna Dance, Taboo, Tarzan) and plays (Enchanted April, Match, Frozen, Steel Magnolias), to national commercials. Read More